already had decided that i will not trade on friday , because that is the first day of the weekly expiry.
But i had money in my demat account and i was happy because i had already profit the last day . So, I thought that i can take risk of 500 atleast because i have my profit . I already had greed that i WILL take trade today when even i didn't got any setup. I knew that it was a bullish day and i had already decided that i only trade when the market sentiment is bearish , but i made a setup forcefully that was not setting up to the proper price action and i took a trade in 5 minutes time frame when it formed a evening star after a big bullish candle. I forcefully made a trendline in my head because i had to take a tarde that day and the time was getting close to close the market. So , i did that and took the trade and the trade never shown in profit . I didn't even check the 15 minute candle . Where , a big green bullish candle was forming in this time frame and in 15 minutes time frame the market was in uptrend . This was in falling wedge and in 15 minutes time frame , the market took a proper support fromt the trendline and i had to avoid it because i had to take a trade that day. My all plans and psychology got fucked already and i ended up taking a loss of 600 rupee because i couldn't exit when it hit the stoploss
Comments
Post a Comment