27 03 2023

 





I was watching the rising wedge for a long time , the market was side ways but the market had momentum . It gave long moves in the 5 minutes time frame and when i took the first trade , i lost 365 rupees because it gave a long bullish candle and i got out as my stoploss hit. I didn't looked at the time when i took the second trade . It was the 3 pm candle and that one candle helped me to achieve my whole 55 point target in just 5 minutes. As the candle closed and i achieved my target, I exit the trade. I made 1355 rupees for 2300 rupees one lot trade, That was 65% gain. I took the trade because there was a very strong resistance over there , and the same resistance was made by the youtuber. So, i had confidenece about the resistence as there was a evening star also and the evening star changed the trend of the market that was side ways down trend of 25 minutes of consolidation

All over the day , i took two trades one loss of 365 and the other made 1355 and the total gain was 985 rupees

Comments