Today there was a good plan that i will take the trade over the brake out and then one green small candle and then one green red candle was there, i took the trade when the next green candle engulfed the last red candle. So, i took the trade and the stoploss was about 7 points and the target was about 20 points. The next candle was good and i was running in 95 rupees of profit but i couldn't identify the resistence overe there and the pivot was also there i ignored the pivot and i thought that would go more high.But it gave a sharp fall, I was so shocked that i couldn't use the trailing stoploss which was 40 rupee profit and then the red big candle made me a big loss.
Mistake : I couldn't use the trailing stoploss because the profit was only 40 rupees , so I thought that it wouldn't even covers the charge.
I always loose money in the first half and that i should care about . Because the first half predictions does not go on my behalf. That is a big point for me.


Comments
Post a Comment